James M. Gray, Commander SCV Camp 2160 Australia, Cracker's reader
Katy Walker,Tennessee, President of "Roses of Appalachia" Chapter #26 TNOCR
Corporal Breezy, Duste, and Trooper Ron Ellington at the 1st Annual Pride of the South Poker Run.
1st Sgt.Rabbit Paul Smith on his way to Texas Flag celebration in Montgomery Texas
picture of a get together on a rainy day at the Mule Barn. left to right Trooper Robert 1st squad and Wife Krissa
Trooper Tim Auld 2nd squad,Trooper Allen Hearran and Texas Div. SCV Adjutant 1st squad Trooper Dave Hawkins ,
Trooper Ken Smith 4th squad, Cpl.Mark Stephenson 2nd squad and Sgt. Phillip Hearran 4th squad
From Overseas, Germany
Jürgen Bollin, Tilo Pollmann, Archy Bänsch, Jörg Porstmann, Rene Drinkuth
Alabama1D North Central Platoon (Defenders) Representing in Lynchburg, TN
L-R Trooper James Lanford, Lt. Roy (Cebo) Ellis, Cpl. Mike (Jackal) Lanford
(Communication Officer), Trooper Jess Mcallister.
Shane "Stringbean" Elder from 2-B, Duste Craig and Jim "Live Oak" Waddell from 3-A at 2 Dogs
New Corporal of 2nd squad Todd Long and his wife Jacque chilling at Big Texas dance hall
1Ds David Rooster Hyde and OCR member Marjorie Hyde in Selma, Alabama.
Jennifer Jones White & Brent White, Tennessee
Gary Whiteside and wife Laura at Grandfather Mountain. 2B, 2nd Platoon.
Lt PQ and is wife One drop. Angel at the Confederate monument in front
of the Leesburg court house , Maryland
Cpl WILLIAM SILAS SMITH, reported missing in action on Sept. 1, 1950 after an assault on his unitâs position
along the Naktong River in South Korea. Cpl Smith was finally laid to rest at Pinecrest Cemetery!.
Members of the 3rd Battalion Co B Mechanized Cavalry were in attendance to show their respects to this American Hero!
John Polo,(top right) with friends, Overseas, Spain,
Jürgen Bollin, Overseas, in Allgäu, Germany
Billy E Walker, Tennessee
Lee Penny, Florida
Oneeye, Uncle Doug, Magoo, Slim, George and Dusty
Duste Craig, Arkansas, Jim 'Live Oak' Waddell, South Carolina
Kevin Nelms, Mississippi
Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi and North Carolina Brothers honoring our Gallant ancestors at 2Dogs!
* Have a title ALL CAPS
* Author name and State
* Identification SCV Mechnized Cavalry, SCV or others..
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information : "Who", "What", "When" and "Where
* Pictures, maximun 15 pics per report, If circumstances allow (WEBSPACE) will be expandable.
ALL submitted pictures must be in JPG or JPEG format include the names of each person
appearing in the photo whenever possible.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly :
* Same policy, JPG or JPEG format
* Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State ...
CRACKER is published monthly, the last Friday of each mont, rain or shine, don't wait until the last minute to send us the report,
check out deadline. I would like to thank all of our reporters from the Confederation for their contributions to the Cracker.
Editor's note : I send the Cracker to John one week before it is put on the website so my deadline is the next to last
weekend of the month.
Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry
Fl CRACKER NEWSLETTER, since 2003
* Submissions to the newsletter should be addressed to (editor) email@example.com or (webmaster) firstname.lastname@example.org
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information :
"Who", "What", "When" and "Where", Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State , etc.
* Editor #662 Wesley Frank - Webmaster #266 John Polo
* Past Editors : JD Spivey, (Florida) , Greg Kalof, (Florida), Doug Nash ,(North Carolina).
* CRACKER is published monthly, to subscribe send an email to : email@example.com