In Loving Memory: Pat Tenpenny Graveside marker Submitted by Capt. King
Chris Harrelson and Kyle White, Georgia
Corporal Todd Long ( Redneck) 1C, 1st.Platoon, 2nd Squad, Texas
James Keefe, Virginia
Sergeant Ray Wildman Wilson supervises Lieutenant Howard Duck Wallace as he works on the Mega Flag project.
Left Captain Mike Waters, Middle Jim Sullivan, Right SAA Stacey Smith
South Carolina, This is Jim Sullivan. His number is 3178.
Jim is the only person to walk into Timm's Harley Davidson and
buy 2 brand new motorcycles at the same time.
Then went back and bought a new 3 wheeler.
Corporal Taz and Lieutenant P.Q., Maryland
If they call us savages & barbarians, we might as well be savages & barbarian.
Tip of the Viking helmet to LA SCVMC Trooper Shane Joseph Alvarez
for berzerking out at the Louisiana Division Fall Assembly
L to R. 1st Lt. Charley Smith and his wife Beth ,1st Sgt. Jesse James and his wife Tina. Texas
SCSCV member and Horry Rough and Readys SCV #1026 Camp Commander John Fisher with his daughter Jessica
and wife Mary at the Beaver Bar in Murrells Inlet, SC. during the fall Harley Rally.
The girls ain't ugly or bad but they keep the ugly old commander on his toes.
The General and his daughters at the Gettysburg clean up bbq.
OUR YOUNGEST & NEWEST MEMBER RIDES IN THE 2019 ZWOLLE PARADE
Our newly sworn in & youngest LA SCVMC Trooper, Aiden Cryer, rides a two-wheel bike of his own in the 2019
Zwolle Tamale Fiesta Parade. Its great to see the next generation moving up in the SCV. The SCV is Family!
SCVMC 1-A 4th Platoon presentation of $2500 raised on this years The Ride with Forrest.
Check was presented by Lt.Roger Leonard to Gene Andrews @ The Boyhood Home in Chapel Hill
Corporal Bubba Goode,and Sgt. Greg Lambeth at The First Officers meeting
held in Angleton last month, Texas.
Boys road name is Chipmunk, Mississippi
Dixie's International Allies , John Polo, Spain, Cracker's webmaster
Randy Byrd Stones, Florida
Shane Joseph Alvarez (Louisiana), Brian Piaquadio, (Maryland), John Acker (Louisiana)
Jeff Snow and James Barnes at the Saloon in Old Town York Oakman, Alabama.
Captain Rocco and General Stone
Duste Craig 1-J , and James Stewart
2-B at the Guinness World Record Ride in Paris, Texas.
Mech Cav Represent!
Paul Franklin Smith, Texas
* Have a title ALL CAPS
* Author name and State
* Identification SCV Mechnized Cavalry, SCV or others..
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information : "Who", "What", "When" and "Where
* Pictures, maximun 15 pics per report, If circumstances allow (WEBSPACE) will be expandable.
ALL submitted pictures must be in JPG or JPEG format include the names of each person
appearing in the photo whenever possible.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly :
* Same policy, JPG or JPEG format
* Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State ...
CRACKER is published monthly, the last Friday of each mont, rain or shine, don't wait until the last minute to send us the report,
check out deadline. I would like to thank all of our reporters from the Confederation for their contributions to the Cracker.
Editor's note : I send the Cracker to John one week before it is put on the website so my deadline is the next to last
weekend of the month.
Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry
Fl CRACKER NEWSLETTER, since 2003
* Submissions to the newsletter should be addressed to (editor) email@example.com or (webmaster) firstname.lastname@example.org
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information :
"Who", "What", "When" and "Where", Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State , etc.
* Editor #662 Wesley Frank - Webmaster #266 John Polo
* Past Editors : JD Spivey, (Florida) , Greg Kalof, (Florida), Doug Nash ,(North Carolina).
* CRACKER is published monthly, to subscribe send an email to : email@example.com