Color Sgt. John "Bugman" Fisher (Cracker´s reporter) with his riding partner and wife Mary.
31 years of marriage and still going strong.
Joy Potts Redwine, Mississippi
Kirby-Smith SCV Camp Jacksonville FL, at the Forrest Reinterment
Paul Gramling & Brian Vex McClure (Cracker's reporter), at the General Nathan Bedford Forrest Reinterment
The three amigos. Capt. Herb,Herbmitzer Lt. Carter Soldier. Gaddis, and Sgt. Mike Jesse James Pierce
#266 John J. Polo, Overseas, Cracker's webmaster
Duste Craig, Arkansas, Cracker Roving Reporter
10 th Platoon brothers Cpl. Andy Schindler & Sgt. Mark Harman
Paul Franklin Smith (Aka Rabbit) , former reporter of Cracker, Texas.
Well deserved ! Congratulations.
3rd Battalion Co B Georgia, from L-R Sarge, David Aderhold, Captain Cowboy, David C. Myers, & 1st Lt. Hollywood,
Tony Pilgrim at Liberty Hall, Crawfordville GA, home of Alexander Hamilton Stephens,
Vice President of the Confederate States of America.
Boots And Leo, SC
New Trooper Larry Daniels was sworn in at the River Run. Welcome to the ranks Brother
Sgt Taz and Mae hitting the road , Maryland
1st Sgt. Jesse James Pierce on his Faithful Steed, Texas
Mike Lanford, Alabama, Cracker´s reporter
2-A Captain Joey, Steve Walton, Chris White & 5 th Platoon Sgt. Allen Farmer
I LOVE when my SCVMC Brothers visit me during our Rally here in Arkansas.
Tony Burleson from 2-B North Carolina and Mike "Jesse James" Pierce from 1-C Texas in the house!
Brother Dane Clark from 1-A Tennessee stopped by for a visit during our motorcycle rally here
in NW Arkansas! Love seeing my Brothers from afar during this event.
Duste 1-J and Robert Findlay of Oklahoma 1-F at the Rally Off Exit 86 in Rogers, Arkansas
Celebrating the birthdays of Dennis “Otis” Murphy and Captain Mike Waters at Tequila’s Mexican Grill in Columbia, TN
on Thursday, September 16, 2021. And a good time was had by all. “Are we gonna party or we just gonna talk about it?” - Otis
Two Hillbillys. Texas and Arkansas
1 st Platoon Cp. Larry & 31 st Platoon WVA Sgt. Tom Kat
Alabama, Lt Howard (Duck) Wallace got caught taking a Duck Nap!
* Have a title ALL CAPS
* Author name and State
* Identification SCV Mechnized Cavalry, SCV or others..
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information : "Who", "What", "When" and "Where
* Pictures, maximun 15 pics per report, If circumstances allow (WEBSPACE) will be expandable.
ALL submitted pictures must be in JPG or JPEG format include the names of each person
appearing in the photo whenever possible.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly :
* Same policy, JPG or JPEG format
* Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State ...
CRACKER is published monthly, the last Friday of each mont, rain or shine, don't wait until the last minute to send us the report,
check out deadline. I would like to thank all of our reporters from the Confederation for their contributions to the Cracker.
Editor's note : I send the Cracker to John one week before it is put on the website so my deadline is the next to last
weekend of the month.
Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry
Fl CRACKER NEWSLETTER, since 2003
* Submissions to the newsletter should be addressed to (editor) firstname.lastname@example.org or (webmaster) email@example.com
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information :
"Who", "What", "When" and "Where", Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State , etc.
* Editor #662 Wesley Frank - Webmaster #266 John Polo
* Past Editors : JD Spivey, (Florida) , Greg Kalof, (Florida), Doug Nash ,(North Carolina).
* CRACKER is published monthly, to subscribe send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org