3-D JD Lawdog and Lee Norris aka CareTaker, Florida
1st Platoon 1st Squad Sgt.Jason Mechinic Yauch and Larry Panda Daniels
Two fine Young Calvary Warriors - Texas
Georgia Captain Election 2022. From L-R Sgt at Arms Sarge, David Aderhold, 1st Lt. Hollywood, Tony Pilgrim,
Captain Cowboy, David Myers, 1st Lt. treasurer, Hitek, Ken Bell, 1st Lt. Chief of Staff Johnboy, John Harmon,
Major Johnny Strickland, & Col. Trigger, Tim Hawkins and Cowboy Wright Harrel far right.
Jeffro Robert Lowe (Georgia), What a privilege and honor it was to be able to swear
my son Waylon into the SCV Mechanized Cavalry
Sgt Ray Wildman Wilson and Capt. Pat (Alabama) at Gettysburg !
2nd Lt James Holley 1J Arkansas
NC 2BCB 3rd and 5th platoon members at the Randolph County Toy run.
Members of 3rd Battalion company D taking part in wreath across America
L-R : Sean Mcfall, Aaron Frith , Jay Shalline (Florida)
TANK FROM TROOP 4 IN GEORGIA. When your 79 year old Mom wants to go for a ride;
then you get her some warm clothes and take her for a ride.
James Smithson, North Carolina Co B 2nd Bn
Hollywood, Tony Pilgrim, 1st Lt. 3rd Battalion Co B & Pistol, Samantha Altman Georgia Society
Order of Confederate Rose,Rambling Roses.
Joy Potts, OCR (Mississippi)
was the first lady on the cover of the Cracker in 20 years
Rachel Nicole Compton, Georgia
Ronnie Nichols & Marti Nichols , Florida
Todd Mcmahan, North Carolina
Wesley Frank (Cracker's editor) on Confederate Veteran - January/February 2023
Florida Division commander Calvin Hart #30 SCVMC and son
Far left Sergeant Sammy Boone 2a 7 platoon AKA Sierra Bravo Commander Bedford
rifle Grays Doug Cooper and corporal AKA SQUIRREL D.W.B.SCVMC - VA
Left to right: "Big Mike" , "Cuzin Dan"
"Bear" with Company 3A and "Chopper" Csaba Szabo at
the 37th annual Greenville SC ABATE toy run
Corp Kenny Schubach, Arkansas
Bad Santa , Lt. Carter Gaddis ,Texas
Duste Craig, SCVMC Roving Reporter, Arkansas
Billy Bryant, 1G Mississippi, (Entertaining the kids at Christmas)
* Have a title ALL CAPS
* Author name and State
* Identification SCV Mechnized Cavalry, SCV or others..
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information : "Who", "What", "When" and "Where
* Pictures, maximun 15 pics per report, If circumstances allow (WEBSPACE) will be expandable.
ALL submitted pictures must be in JPG or JPEG format include the names of each person
appearing in the photo whenever possible.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly :
* Same policy, JPG or JPEG format
* Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State ...
CRACKER is published monthly, the last Friday of each mont, rain or shine, don't wait until the last minute to send us the report,
check out deadline. I would like to thank all of our reporters from the Confederation for their contributions to the Cracker.
Editor's note : I send the Cracker to John one week before it is put on the website so my deadline is the next to last
weekend of the month.
Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry
Fl CRACKER NEWSLETTER, since 2003
* Submissions to the newsletter should be addressed to (editor) email@example.com or (webmaster) firstname.lastname@example.org
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information :
"Who", "What", "When" and "Where", Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State , etc.
* Editor #662 Wesley Frank - Webmaster #266 John Polo
* Past Editors : JD Spivey, (Florida) , Greg Kalof, (Florida), Doug Nash ,(North Carolina).
* CRACKER is published monthly, to subscribe send an email to : email@example.com