Lori Vickery, OCR Chapter, Forrest Roses of Northwest Georgia,
Chapter 12. Communication office
wedding in Texas
Sgt. Mar, Chaplain Brandon Dorsey, Cpl. Andy - Virginia
Forrest Boyd (John C Pemberton camp), Brooklynn Nicholson (OCR member at large)
Jennifer Nicholson (Grey Roses OCR), Joy Potts Redwine (Maryann Forrest OCR)
All are from Mississippi
Randy Byrd aka Sgt Stones, Florida
Billy Gorman, Texas
Jeff (cowboy) Roberts, North Carolina
Sgt. Sammy, James, 1Lt Terry, Scott - Virginia
John Polo, Spain, working at home, the November Cracker issue
Cpl Howard (Duck) Wallace, Sgt Bookworm, Lt Bear Butler, and a
mysterious member of SCVMC disguised as a dog
1st Sgt. Mike Jesse James Pierce one of Texas greatest warriors
Tony Pilgrim, 3rd Battalion, Co B Georgia
Billy E Walker
Bobby "B" Scarborough and Paul "Tech" Flanagan discuss a bit of history. SC
Gary Elam, Mississippi
Beauvoir, The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library
Lt. Ajuntant Carter Soldier Gaddis showing off a little leg. This man is very proud of his heritage.
Sgt Taz , thatís not how you get a banana patch you patch whore
(don't fall asleep, your pic will be in the Cracker)
James Smithson ,NC, Durham and Greensboro.requie masks..they did not approve of mine?
Cpl. Squirrel (James) Cpl. Weenie (David) - Virginia
1st Platoon and 2nd Platoon Sgt.Dave Hillbilly Guise and 1st Sgt. Hunter Ace Wright
We apologize if we have forgotten anyone.
* Have a title ALL CAPS
* Author name and State
* Identification SCV Mechnized Cavalry, SCV or others..
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information : "Who", "What", "When" and "Where
* Pictures, maximun 15 pics per report, If circumstances allow (WEBSPACE) will be expandable.
ALL submitted pictures must be in JPG or JPEG format include the names of each person
appearing in the photo whenever possible.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly :
* Same policy, JPG or JPEG format
* Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State ...
CRACKER is published monthly, the last Friday of each mont, rain or shine, don't wait until the last minute to send us the report,
check out deadline. I would like to thank all of our reporters from the Confederation for their contributions to the Cracker.
Editor's note : I send the Cracker to John one week before it is put on the website so my deadline is the next to last
weekend of the month.
Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry
Fl CRACKER NEWSLETTER, since 2003
* Submissions to the newsletter should be addressed to (editor) firstname.lastname@example.org or (webmaster) email@example.com
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information :
"Who", "What", "When" and "Where", Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State , etc.
* Editor #662 Wesley Frank - Webmaster #266 John Polo
* Past Editors : JD Spivey, (Florida) , Greg Kalof, (Florida), Doug Nash ,(North Carolina).
* CRACKER is published monthly, to subscribe send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org