Retired NC Captain Bill "Blastoff" Starnes SCVMC# 58
Cpl James Lanford & Lt Mike (Jackal) Lanford 1D Alabama
Billy Prince promoted to Corporal NC 3rd Platoon
#266 John J Polo - SCV Kirby Smith Camp Jacksonville FL, Overseas member
Private SCV Mechanized Cavalry 3rd Battalion - Company "D" - Florida
Honorary member of SCV Mechanized Cavalry 1st Battalion - Company "B", Louisiana
Trooper Gregg Isabel on his Faithful Steed attending a 1st. Platoon 2nd Squad
meeting in Humble Texas
Dane Clark, Tennessee
1st Platoon 2nd Squad Trooper Glenn Ray G Man Thornton and his Beautiful wife Sandy.
Jürgen Bollin, Overseas member, Germany
Eric Costner NC 3rd Platoon
1st Platoon 5th Squads New Corporal Tyler Mud Bug Barlow riding his new Iron Steed
2F at our William Norris SCV meeting. Capt Rocco and Sgt Moose
Susan & Mac, Virginia
3rd Platoon 1st Sergeant Chris "Speedy" Sherrill
Sgt.Dave Hillbilly Guise in Gilmer Texas Holding the line
Keith Carpenter NC 3rd Platoon
* Have a title ALL CAPS
* Author name and State
* Identification SCV Mechnized Cavalry, SCV or others..
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information : "Who", "What", "When" and "Where
* Pictures, maximun 15 pics per report, If circumstances allow (WEBSPACE) will be expandable.
ALL submitted pictures must be in JPG or JPEG format include the names of each person
appearing in the photo whenever possible.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly :
* Same policy, JPG or JPEG format
* Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State ...
CRACKER is published monthly, the last Friday of each mont, rain or shine, don't wait until the last minute to send us the report,
check out deadline. I would like to thank all of our reporters from the Confederation for their contributions to the Cracker.
Editor's note : I send the Cracker to John one week before it is put on the website so my deadline is the next to last
weekend of the month.
Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry
Fl CRACKER NEWSLETTER, since 2003
* Submissions to the newsletter should be addressed to (editor) firstname.lastname@example.org or (webmaster) email@example.com
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information :
"Who", "What", "When" and "Where", Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State , etc.
* Editor #662 Wesley Frank - Webmaster #266 John Polo
* Past Editors : JD Spivey, (Florida) , Greg Kalof, (Florida), Doug Nash ,(North Carolina).
* CRACKER is published monthly, to subscribe send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org