Paul Franklin Smith, former Cracker reporter, Texas
Captain David Myers, Cowboy, third Battalion Company B Georgia
Lisa Perrilloux & Albert Albow Perrilloux, Louisiana
Brody And Kaydn White , Clinch's Crew Troop 3 Georgia
Lori Vickery, Hilary Harris, Samantha Altman, Mandy Combs, Georgia
Sven and Jana Niebler, Germany
OCR getting arrested at the parade
2nd Lt. Brent White #2487 1-A Tennessee and wife Jennifer.
Big Larry Fultz and the crew at Manning, SC
#266 John J Polo, Cracker's webmaster, Overseas
Boots Mccurry, NC
Luke Squirell Williams, Kentucky
Spike Spears, Tennessee
Rankin Greys getting ready for Patriot Ride in Richland Mississippi
Members of 2D attend annual memorial ride to Fallen Riders monument at Big Falls Inn.
Larry "LD" Davis gets in the pic with Mad Anthony, SC
Food Truck Riley Sat AUG 13 2022, Set up store at New River Harley Davidson Jacksonville NC
Had a good turn out . Food trucks were awesome .Good fellowship sold some stuff.
Roving Reporter Duste 1-J Arkansas with his favorite South Dakota Cowgirl!
Cory from Black Hills H-D, Sturgis 2022
1 st Platoon 1st Squad Sargent Jason Mechanic Yauch and his Good wife Emily.
Alabama division commander Mike Rebeldog McMurry #225 and new
1st lady Mrs. Linda Boshers at national reunion in Cartersville Georgia.
2D Capt. Bubba Eldreth accompanied by Sean Cronin "crowbar" and Sgt at Arms Sam Marsh "Muckett" presented
Tyler Eldreth special acknowledgement for his Bravery in Saving his neighbor Jose Atillio from a dog attack and administering
First Aid until Emergency / EMS arrived on scene . Attack happend evening of May 21st 2022. Award was presented in July 11 2022.
Puff Taking Sparkles for a ride, Kentucky
* Have a title ALL CAPS
* Author name and State
* Identification SCV Mechnized Cavalry, SCV or others..
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information : "Who", "What", "When" and "Where
* Pictures, maximun 15 pics per report, If circumstances allow (WEBSPACE) will be expandable.
ALL submitted pictures must be in JPG or JPEG format include the names of each person
appearing in the photo whenever possible.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly :
* Same policy, JPG or JPEG format
* Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State ...
CRACKER is published monthly, the last Friday of each mont, rain or shine, don't wait until the last minute to send us the report,
check out deadline. I would like to thank all of our reporters from the Confederation for their contributions to the Cracker.
Editor's note : I send the Cracker to John one week before it is put on the website so my deadline is the next to last
weekend of the month.
Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry
Fl CRACKER NEWSLETTER, since 2003
* Submissions to the newsletter should be addressed to (editor) email@example.com or (webmaster) firstname.lastname@example.org
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information :
"Who", "What", "When" and "Where", Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State , etc.
* Editor #662 Wesley Frank - Webmaster #266 John Polo
* Past Editors : JD Spivey, (Florida) , Greg Kalof, (Florida), Doug Nash ,(North Carolina).
* CRACKER is published monthly, to subscribe send an email to : email@example.com