Sergeant Mike Jackal Lanford and his grandson Jesse James Lanford, Alabama
JTT Prndon ,Wife Tonya, Corporal Red Neck ,and Wife Jackey visiting with Lt. Chong and his wife Linda.
Makeing plans for next ride, Texas.
Todd Chamberlain getting His Stainless Banner.
Welcome to 2nd Platoon 2nd Squad - Tennessee
Tony Crumbley, Georgia
New recruits for Co. C 1st Bat. 5th squad Lloyd James, Glenn James,and Wayne Boudreaux
attending the swareing in of Jimmy Lenox # 3715 5th Squad - Texas
LA SCVMC's Buckskin Billy and Vex had to check their guns at the door before going into Louisiana's
Northeast Brigade Lee-Jackson Banquet. So they improvised.
Lt.Billy Gorman 1C 2nd squad hanging out in Florida till he gets home sick for Texas
with his Brother James Von Dalke 3D Florida. Two great men never dropping the flag.
Paul Flanagan & John Fisher , South Carolina
Kris Watson Bubba, Georgia
Lieutenant Duck and Sergeant Jackal of the "Animal Squad.
"With Ducks wife Lisa looking on. Alabama
We patched in newest Brother Brandon “Special K” Lee into The Dirty 5 today!
A good time was had by all! Welcome to the Calvary Brother, Tennessee,
Randy Byrd Stones, Florida
Dixie's International Allies
Jürgen Bollin, Germany
Corporal Rene Drinkuth, Germany
John Polo, Spain
Paul Franklin Smith, Texas
Tony Pilgrim , Georgia
2nd Platoon 2nd Sqd 1st Batt Company A getting it done at
Summertown Memorial Park. Tennessee
3rd Battalion Company D Florida at the Tampa flag site
Corporal Jeff Snow and Sergeant Mike Lanford with the Sixth Alabama Cavalry Flag
at the Alabama State Archives.
Gary Swain, Louisiana
Corey B Harrelson Sr., troop 3 , squad Clinchs crew - Georgia
Members of the South Carolina Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry at
the Confederate Relic Room in Columbia, SC
Kevin Nelms, Mississippi
* Have a title ALL CAPS
* Author name and State
* Identification SCV Mechnized Cavalry, SCV or others..
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information : "Who", "What", "When" and "Where
* Pictures, maximun 15 pics per report, If circumstances allow (WEBSPACE) will be expandable.
ALL submitted pictures must be in JPG or JPEG format include the names of each person
appearing in the photo whenever possible.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly :
* Same policy, JPG or JPEG format
* Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State ...
CRACKER is published monthly, the last Friday of each mont, rain or shine, don't wait until the last minute to send us the report,
check out deadline. I would like to thank all of our reporters from the Confederation for their contributions to the Cracker.
Editor's note : I send the Cracker to John one week before it is put on the website so my deadline is the next to last
weekend of the month.
Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry
Fl CRACKER NEWSLETTER, since 2003
* Submissions to the newsletter should be addressed to (editor) firstname.lastname@example.org or (webmaster) email@example.com
* All reports or submissions should contain the following information :
"Who", "What", "When" and "Where", Please provide photos and identify those pictured by first and last name, State , etc.
* Editor #662 Wesley Frank - Webmaster #266 John Polo
* Past Editors : JD Spivey, (Florida) , Greg Kalof, (Florida), Doug Nash ,(North Carolina).
* CRACKER is published monthly, to subscribe send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org